Dr Jon Armstrong
Mr Jon Armstrong
FRACS, MBBS, BA (Oxon)
Mr Jon Armstrong is a UK and Australian trained Bariatric, General and Endocrine Surgeon and is the founder and director of Advance Surgical, Nedlands est. 2013.
Obtaining his fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2002.
Mr Armstrong has performed over 3000 bariatric procedures and over 2500 sleeve gastrectomies.
He has published results from his series and has presented these results at several international meetings. Mr Armstrong also performs Endocrine Surgery and General Surgery (except Breast and Colorectal surgery).
Mr Armstrong has worked as a consultant surgeon since 2002 and operates at St. John of God Hospital Subiaco and Hollywood Private Hospital.
Patient consultation sessions at:
- Hollywood Medical Centre, Nedlands.
- St John of God, Carine Specialist Centre.
- Rockingham Specialist Centre.
Dr Jon Armstrong is a fellow and member of the following
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
- Obesity Surgery Society of Australia and New Zealand (OSSANZ)
- International Association of Endocrine Surgeons (IAES) International Surgical Society (ISS)
- Australian and New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons (ANZES)
- West Australian Endocrine Surgeons (WAES)